The second Halle Berry baby watch is finally over as the Oscar Award winning actress has given birth to a baby boy. This is her first child with husband Olivier Martinez. She has a 5 -year-old daughter named Nahla from a previous relationship with Canadian model Gabriel Aubrey.
Berry and Martinez, both 47, were married in a private ceremony in France in July. It is the third marriage for the Berry, who revealed in April that she was expecting a baby with the French actor.
“This has been the biggest surprise of my life, to tell you the truth,” Berry told CNN when discussing her pregnancy in April. “I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it’s been a big surprise and the most wonderful.”
Congrats to them both!
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Memorable On Screen Moms
1. Everyone wanted “Clair Huxtable” as their mom, the stylish, hard-working attorney who kept her large family in-tact. (AP)1 of 18
2. Who can forget A.J. Johnson in “Baby Boy” as Jody’s fun-loving, feisty mother. (PR)2 of 18
3. Juanita Moore’s classic role as a maid whose daughter rejects her to pass as white in “Imiitation of Life.” (Retna)3 of 18
4. Angela Bassett as the “uppity” mom in “Jumping The Broom” or vengeful in “Waiting to Exhale” she always aces it. (PR)4 of 18
5. Jenifer Lewis has been everyone’s mama, including Tina Turner to Melvin’s in the “Temptations” & many more. (PR)5 of 18
6. Esther Rolle, best known as “Florida Evans” was the backbone of her family on “Good Times.” (AP)6 of 18
7. Alfre Woodard has commonly played the homemaking,hardworking, kind mother and does it great every time. (PR)7 of 18
8. It was hard not to hate Lynne Whitfield in “Madea’s Family Reunion” in her role as an evil mom.8 of 18
9. Irma P. Hall’s role as “Big Mama” in “Soul Food” surely had everyone leaving the theater in tears. (PR)9 of 18
10. Loretta Devine has many heartwrenching roles as mom, including her classic role in “Waiting to Exhale.” (PR)10 of 18
11. Marla Gibbs as “Mary Jenkins” on “227″ was the gossipy mom who had her friend’s backs. (PR)11 of 18
12. Diahann Carroll as the single mother in “Claudine” is very memorable. (PR)12 of 18
13. Cicely Tyson always sheds a lot of wisdom to her deserving daughters in her roles as mom. (PR)13 of 18
14. Halle Berry earned an Oscar for her role as mom in “Monster’s Ball.” (AP)14 of 18
15. Tichina Arnold on “Everybody Hates Chris” as the loud, in-your-face mom who kept things in order for her three kids and husband. (PR)15 of 18
16. Maybe memorable for not being so good, Beyonce played “Sharon” young mother in “Obsessed.” (PR)16 of 18
17. Jo Marie Payton was the better half of “Carl Winslow” who kept the Winslow family tight. (Retna)17 of 18
18. Taraji P. Henson played opposite Tyrese Gibson as his mother in the movie “Baby Boy.” (Photo: AP)18 of 18