Here’s what residents woke up to after Hurricane Maria devastated the island.
This Is What Puerto Rico Looks Like After Hurricane Maria was originally published on www.globalgrind.com
This Is What Puerto Rico Looks Like After Hurricane Maria
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Fajardo, PR: A woman pulls a trash can past a destroyed home.
1 of 10
2. Fajardo, PR: A coin weighing scale lies between debris from a destroyed bar.
2 of 10
3. San Juan, PR: Residents walk past damaged homes following Hurricane Maria.
3 of 10
4. San Juan, PR: A thick tree completely raised from the ground.
4 of 10
5. San Juan, PR: Cars cross flooded waters on a bridge.
5 of 10
6. Fajardo, PR: A damaged sail boat washed ashore following Hurricane Maria.
6 of 10
7. San Juan, PR: Residents begin the recovery process after Hurricane Maria damaged their homes.
7 of 10
8. San Juan, PR: A neighborhood flooded and devastated by the storm.
8 of 10
9. Luquillo, PR: Concrete power line poles lie on a highway.
9 of 10
10. San Juan, PR: Flooded streets devastate the island.
10 of 10